Overnight Stay

For Overnight fun, Stay at the Holiday Inn30 Fairway Rd S, Kitchener, 

Even superheroes get tired from time to time, so we will suggest for your consideration The Holiday Inn – 30 Fairway Rd S, Kitchener, ON N2A 2N2 for your overnight stay for this years KCC event!

When traveling to #3KCC2017, you need a partner that makes both work and relaxation easy.  At The Holiday Inn , they focus on one thing and do it well: making your stay a success. With more than 400 properties worldwide, our premium accommodations, business-ready services and spaces, and fast and fresh meal options are designed to keep you productive, connected, rested, and restored during your stay. Whatever your business or personal needs, our expert staff is on it.

The Holiday Inn –
30 Fairway Rd S,
Kitchener, ON N2A 2N2

SO to to continue on Room Rates are usually around $165 per night‎, – BUUUuuUTT -with our hotel block of rooms, they are …


ONLY $119 dollars per night !


To register for an overnight room please click to :
and our good colleagues over at Andromeda Consultants will help you your overnight booking needs for this year’s event!

Amenities: Balconies, Business center, Fully air-conditioned, Bar/lounge on site, Cable TV, Car rental, and and a pool. Check In Time: 3:00 pm Check Out Time‎ 12:00 pm Payment Accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa


As some may know – there is usually hustle and bustle over the weekend within the Region of Waterloo, especially in the city of Kitchener and this year is no different. However for this year and addition to this year’s KITCHENER COMIC CON there’s also many other events taking place in the Region, and with that hotel accommodations are extremely Limited, we hope that you can respond accordingly and quickly to reserve your room today!

AND as an added incentive – if you book your room TODAY (https://ac.reg-system.com/KCC2017Hotel)we will include not just one but TWO VIP passes and 2 event passes to our CONTINUATION PARTY at the Holiday Inn !

So come on, get your con ON!


*Note to US Visitors:
Please note that as of January 31, 2008, visitors to Canada from the United States will be required to show at the border EITHER of:

  1. A government-issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license, AND proof of citizenship, such as a birth certificate or naturalization certificate.
  2. A valid passport.